Cool Dynamic – Dimitrios Gkouskos undertakes entirely the construction of Cooling chambers with Controlled Atmosphere (CA) and with Ultra Low Oxygen (ULO). Cool Dynamic – Dimitrios Gkouskos studies, designs and installs with a great success Controlled or Modified Atmosphere Systems.
Controlled Atmosphere is a big advantage for the sector of industry of Fruit and Vegetables. After a large number of specialized studies by the Department of Research and Development in the field of refrigeration regarding the maintenance and the freezer, Cool Dynamic- Dimitrios Gkouskos led to the formation of highly innovative storage system of your products in Controlled Atmosphere Conditions.
Reducing the amount of Oxygen in a storage chamber, brings as a consequence delay of the ageing of each fruit and vegetable which leads to increased lifespan of each product. Specifically the Controlled Atmosphere systems provide:
- Increased storage life of products without changing the ingredients and their taste.
- Inhibition ageing (ripening), which relates to biochemical and physiological changes, such as limited respiratory activity and ethylene production.
- Limiting pre-collector use of plant regulators used to delay ripening.
- Reducing the extent of symptoms regarding physiological abnormalities caused by prolonged periods of cold preservation (surface browning apples).
- Replacing the post-harvest use of fungicides substances and effect of the action of pathogens that act post-harvest.
- Successful Full Control of physiological disorders.
- Absence of chemicals used where there is a combination of low temperature with a significant reduction of oxygen. This process is achieved only with special equipment for this use which absorb about 20% of the oxygen present in the coolant chamber.
- Elevated levels of carbon dioxide CO2 (10 – 15%) which significantly inhibit the growth of Botrytis fungus in fresh fruits.
- With specific modifications, control bacteria and insects that grow in certain products.
Controlled Atmosphere is a perfect solution for businesses and Industries that store large quantities of products and goods. Cool Dynamic – Dimitrios Gkouskos gives your facilities a long-term storage of fruits and vegetables (apples, pears, cherries, grapes, kiwi, etc.). Via automatic controlled atmosphere monitoring system and more sophisticated machines, the stored product is kept fresh as the moment it was received. The Cooling Chambers with Controlled Atmosphere or Modified Atmosphere are mainly intended to control the gases from stored products.
The Workshop of Cool Dynamic – Dimitrios Gkouskos performs the construction and sealing of the space, the supply and installation of equipment and all associated equipment and installation of special doors for the Refrigerant Chambers.